Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If I were the boss...

I would firstly celebrate my achievement of being the boss

I would not be like any of my previous bosses

I would not have favourites

I would be approachable

I would greet my staff

I would ask my staff to work hard so that they can play hard

I would give everyone a fair chance to prove themselves

I would have a four day week

I would name the company after me

Lunchtime would not be restricted to minutes and hours

I would have everyone sing a song together at begging of everyday( the companies anthem)

I would listen

I would smile

I would fire those who are selfish and inconsiderate

I would hire those who are hardworking

I would share my knowledge

I would demand that someone buy me lunch

I would have a bed in my office, for those times that I need a nap

I would never raise my voice

I would give myself a pay raise

I would only communicate via facebook

I would be part of the work force and not an entity on my own

I would encourage smoke breaks to regroup

I would only allow my employees to listen to 5FM

I would be honest

I would have random drug tests

I would have a jumping castle in the office to relieve stress

I would not allow office romances (its law suit waiting to happen)

I would give my staff a day off on their birthday

...But I’m not the boss, what a sad reality

1 comment:

  1. Lol, yes, it is a sad reality. I would want to be your employee for the sake of the jumping castle and the radio and all the fun and firm things. Don't you think the drug tests are pushing it? But then again you are the boss.

    ReplyDelete