Thursday, March 12, 2009

Watch this space...

The other day I experienced the weirdest thing, I was in the bathroom busy brushing my teeth and you know when you can see something from the corner of your eye, well I saw my mothers’ room door opening…but the thing that confused me was that the bathroom door was closed.

Standing there in this state of confusion, I slowly opened the bathroom door while thinking to myself, when I entered the bathroom my mothers’ door was closed and if this door is now is open OMG and to my dismay the door was indeed open. Freaky I know, the time between seeing the door opening and me actually opening the bathroom door was merely a split second. It was definitely not a coincidence.

I started pondering, is it maybe possible I have a super power. I can see through walls. Is it so far fetched? Imagine how much fun it would be to see through walls though. I’ll be all-knowing. I’d pledge to only use my super powers for the good of this earth though and ill try and wear my underwear underneath my pants.

So watch this space for further developments on the curious case of Ridhwaana Baradien.

This is based on a true life happening.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, superhero Ridhwaana! I like your story! You have to keep me posted on any further crazy, weird, out of the box things you see!
    If you put your "ability" to good use you could be the next Bat Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely watch your space!

    Please mail me your recipe how to get special powers. I will buy the recipe from you, you give the price and I'll pay in in hard cash.

    Please respond on my comment, I can't take the traffic anymore I need to learn how to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Imagine you actually had super powers?? i alwasy thought there was something about you noodle (yes...i called you noodle...)any other super powered events happen of late?

    ReplyDelete