Monday, September 21, 2009

What motivates me …

…to get up and do something. A list of thing that gets me going.

1. Gareth Cliff and team’s morning show on 5fm. Even though he might be anal at times. It makes the morning bearable knowing that Gareth Cliff and his team where up at the crack of dawn.

2. Really good music…right now David Guetta and Akon’s – Sexy chick.

3. A good cup of coffee…made with love or from the coffee cart.

4. My little sister who gives me emo pep talks.

5. The sad reality of recession…you have to make a living somehow. Why not start by getting out of bed.

6. The future – not knowing what it holds for me but trying at least.
7. Good friends with good advice.

8. God and living life with heaven and all its bravura in mind and as the ultimate goal.

9. My mother. She’s everything I want to be except for her slight case of bipolar…menopause call it whatever.

10. My mantra – nothing is impossible.

11. Deadlines.

12. An encouraging smile.

13. Attention from people. A spotlight will motivate you to do anything.

14. A good hair day.

15. Money.

16. Suze Orman. You have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment