Sunday, September 6, 2009

You know its Ramadaan when...

In an effort to make this blog more my own, I have decided to dedicate a post to letting you in on an important part of my world. My religion. A lighthearted approach to something that is usually serious. An ode to the month of Ramadaan.

You know its Ramadaan when...

1. Sad but true, everyone who normally does’ not wear a headscarf is suddenly wearing one.

2. You don't know what day of the week it is.

3. You walk around with you hand over you mouth.

4. You are up at insane hours of the morning...5'o clock.

5. Shopping malls are full of Muslim people shopping for clothes.

6. You see the inside of you neighbours house.

7. Everyone's facebook status has something got to do with hunger, food or im so stuffed!

8. You have more friends on mxit online at 5'o clock in the morning than at 5 o' clock in the day.

9. You watch silent movies. Thank heavens 7de Laan has subtitles

10. You spend loads of time with your family.

That’s is just a few that I can think of. Enjoy the rest of the Ramadaam and a happy Eid to you to all my brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment