Thursday, April 16, 2009

We are what we do???

After turning red-er than red I shall take a deep breath and begin to write... (In my mind)

Okay so last week this time I read Marian Pike's blog to have a look at what the topic for that week's blog was. "What are we to do" is what I saw, idea's started to flow within...easy as pie I thought.

Now here we are almost seven days down the line and naturally more and more of my class mates are doing their blog entries and some of them commenting on mine. I had not even had the faintest clue that what I saw the topic to be was in fact wrong. I did not even know that I had done something wrong.

Firstly one could not blame this on me being hung over because I don't even drink. Deprived from sleep could be a factor? I need specs, but I eat my carrots. One could maybe blame the fact that I was indeed in a hurry to do my blog to get back to the festivities of the Easter weekend.

So with "we are what we do" in mind I have clearly done something so silly for the entire world to see that it is indeed proven that I am silly because I do silly things exhibit A. Maybe everyone that reads my blog could just forgive me because mistakes are what humans do and I'm indeed a human. So stop laughing already.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you subconsciously read the blog the way you wanted to because it made sense to you? I really liked the way you incorporated your mistake into your blog! I thought it was a cleaver idea!

    ReplyDelete